මෙම පිටුව යාවත්කාලීන කරමින් පවතී...
- Here I'm going to set Timezone using raspi-config tool. To open the configuration tool, simply run the following from the command line and follow the steps below.Note: I have used RaspbianOS Jessie (Released: 2016-09-23) for this tutorial.
- Select "Internationalisation Options" then "Select" and press space bar.
- Select "Change Timezone" then "Select" and press space bar.
- Select the geographic area relevant to you. Next select "Ok" and press space bar. For example, I have selected Asia where I am living in.
- Select the timezone which you want to set (I have selected Tokyo as my timezone). Next select "Ok" and press space bar.
- Finally, select "Finish" and press space bar to close the tool.
- Now you can see the updated time. In my example, you can see it in JST.